The cover letter is critical for publication.
NJE recommends all our authors to create a great cover letter to the editor-in-chief of your intended journal.
A cover letter gives you a chance to sell your research to this editor by bringing attention to the key points of your research and telling the editor why your document should be published by meeting and/or exceeding the minimum standards of the journal.
We can develop a strong and convincing letter that highlights the strengths of your research based on your document.
What we do:
Here are some tips for getting it right, plus a free journal cover letter template.
Develop a cover letter for submission to your intended journal.
- Explain the novel aspects and significance of your research.
- Identify why your research is important to the readers of your intended journal.
- Show that your research is within the constraints and format of the author’s guidelines for your journal.
- Your research must include all acknowledgments, statements, and declarations.
- Your research must include your recommendations for reviewers.
Fill up the NJE cover letter questionnaire and send it back to us.
What we need:
Accompany the following information along with your manuscript and we’ll help you prepare your cover letter. Please send any and/or all of the following documents:
- Your intended journal editor’s comments.
- Your reviewer’s comments.
- Information regarding your intended journal: style sheet, formatting guidelines, and author’s guidelines, etc…
- Your document/ research history, such as:
■ Rejected? Why?
■ Revised? What changes have you made?
Other pertinent information:
More NJE Publication Supports:
For more information regarding our Services: Editing, Formatting, Figure Preparation, Poster Preparation, welcome to contact us with any questions.